All images and site content © of h.m.w.photography 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Greece Lightning

I still have not come to terms with the fact that I am a... "blogger." But my roommates are helping me through it :) As long as I have one, I might as well keep it current. Right now my brother is in Greece, having the time of his life, I'm sure. I am terribly jealous but am looking forward to my weekend in *Nashville, TN* at the CMA Fest for the second year. My friends and I had an awesome time last year and I cannot wait to get there today! If they let me bring my camera in, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures (in an attempt to make my brother jealous. But really...nothing even comes close to a couple weeks in Greece...in the summer).
Just for the fun of it here are a few pictures I took before my brother left when I was messing around with my camera. Happy Thursday!





1 comment: