All images and site content © of h.m.w.photography 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Glowing Body Studio



Yoga is something that I believe every one should at least try. I was a doubter myself for years, but after my mom finally convinced me to go a few years back...I was addicted. For sure a life changing experience. The Glowing Body Yoga studio in downtown Knoxville is a special place. The quaint building and awesome staff send out such calming and positive vibes it's hard to stay away. The studio offers a beautiful and original set up, unique bamboo studio floors, a huge variety of classes for all levels and preferences (including sun rise yoga outside), food, workshops, internet, fun events, and massages! If you haven't yet, I highly suggest you look into this place if you're at all interested in healthy new experiences, making great friends, relaxing, and taking off a little stress. Sarah Crook is an instructor at the studio, as well as my cousin, and it has been great for me to learn more about yoga itself since her time at the studio. I cannot emphasize enough the powerful effect that yoga has on the body. I can tell you now you will be missing out on a great source of knowledge and exercise if you don't give it a try!
Here are some of my favorites from the session, enjoy, and let your mind and body glow :)



















great atmosphere here!














(Click on the post title to check out their website!)


No comments:

Post a Comment